This is a graphical timeline, figuring the main target dates of the project. Click titles or years to expand.
(!) Note that this is not an events annoucement page. Events are announced on a special pages on this site.
- Project Start
- Brussels kick-off meeting
- 1st Coordination Meeting in Thessaloniki
- Site Construction
Web site for Flood CBA 2 is online!
- Selection of study areas
- 2nd CM and informative workshop in Oxford
Organised by FHRC of the Middlesex University
- Survey on the stakeholders views and needs
One survey will be conducted in each participating country. A joined report will be produced.
- Information Exchange Network
Initial structure. The Network will be continually updated even after the official end of the project.
- 2nd CM and informative workshop in Seville
- Launch of the FLOOD-CBA 2 Knowledge Toolkit
- Demonstration project in the UK
- 3rd CM and informative workshop in Lisbon
- Launch of the on-line evaluation procedure
- FLOOD-CBA 2 Helpline Centre
The project partners will launch the operation of FLOOD-CBA 2 Helpline Centre, providing consulting and support services to end users.
- Training material
The training material will be created, based on the contents of the Knowledge Toolkit and the support Guidelines.
- Training seminars
Three training seminars will be realised by the Greek, Spanish and Portuguese partners with the support of the FHRC-Middlesex University.
- Capitalisation Plan
- Final CM in Alexandroupoli
- Final Conference in Alexandroupoli
- Project Completion